- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Summer/Winter Trip Check
Tire Inspection & Rotation, Brake & Suspension Inspection, Cooling System Inspection, Drive belt check, Battery & Charging system check, Check air & cabin filters, Wiper blade check
Jen L, 08/25/2019
Paoli Car Care helped me with my car problem, their communications were very straightforward and honest, They also gave me several helpful suggestions which I appreciate. I made quite a few phone calls around the area and the price that I received from Paoli Car Care was very competitive and reasonable. My car was fixed at the Paoli Car Care, and the service there was quick and reliable.